Number of Beds: 1
Property Type: Flat
Facilities include: Double Glazing • Parking • Central Heating
This NEWLY REFURBISHED 1 bedroom 2nd floor flat, located in Sandwell Court, benefits from; NEW CARPETS throughout, fitted kitchen with cooker, generous sized living room, double bedroom and bathroom with shower over the bath. CALL NOW
This property is unfurnished & bills are not included.
The Sandwell Court development is situated close to numerous local amenities along the length of the Holyhead/Soho Road. Several direct bus routes run along the Holyhead Road giving easy access to Birmingham City Centre & West Bromwich, Handsworth Booth Street Metro Station is less than a 10 minutes walk & Junction 1 of the M5 is close by. The property benefits from secure communal entrances and walkways & off road gated parking.
Council Tax Band A
Sorry no pets
* Please note that:
- All Lettings are subject to status and Assured Shorthold Tenancy contract
- No security deposit is normally required
- No letting or admin fees are charged
- Applications are considered on their merits and multiple applications may be taken in respect of each property
- Affordability of rent and related utility and other costs are assessed and successful applicants are normally in full-time permanent employment and may require a guarantor if it is a new job or a position they have only been in for a few months.
Before the tenancy starts
We do not charge any fees or holding deposits. We do not take security deposits.
During the tenancy (payable to Evenbrook Limited - the landlord)
As well as paying the rent, permitted payments include:
District heating system fixed price monthly charge:
£35pcm 1 bedroom
£40pcm 2 bedroom
£45pcm 3 bedroom
Water supply charge:
Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider)
Utilities – gas, electricity, water
Communications – telephone and broadband
Connection & subscription of cable/satellite supplier
Other permitted payments
Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
We let only properties that we own i.e. we are an in-house letting operation. We are not a member of a redress scheme or client money protection scheme.
You can find out more by contacting us directly
Would you like to know more about this property?