Number of Beds: 1
Property Type: Flat
A large first floor flat, located at Sandwell Court.
Facilities include: Double Glazing • Parking • Central Heating
Benefitting from fitted kitchen with a cooker, generous lounge, double bedroom and bathroom with shower over the bath. Off road parking and secure communal entrance. The property is great value, CALL NOW! Bills not included.
The Sandwell Court development is situated close to numerous local amenities along the length of the Holyhead/Soho Road. With easy access to Birmingham City Centre & West Bromwich with several direct bus routes running along the Holyhead Road, Handsworth Booth Street Metro Station less than a 10 minutes walk & Junction 1 of the M5 close by. The property benefits from secure communal entrances and walkways & off road parking.
Council Tax Band A
The property is for a Maximum number of two tenants.
Sorry No Pets
* Please note that:
- All Lettings are subject to status and Assured Shorthold Tenancy contract
- No security deposit is normally required
- No letting or admin fees are charged
- Applications are considered on their merits and multiple applications may be taken in respect of each property
- Affordability of rent and related utility and other costs are assessed and successful applicants are normally in full-time permanent employment and may require a guarantor if it is a new job or a position they have only been in for a few months
Before the tenancy starts
We do not charge any fees or holding deposits. We do not take security deposits.
During the tenancy (payable to Evenbrook Limited - the landlord)
As well as paying the rent, permitted payments include:
Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider)
Utilities – gas, electricity, water
Communications – telephone and broadband
Connection & subscription of cable/satellite supplier
Other permitted payments
Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
We let only properties that we own i.e. we are an in-house letting operation. Our group is a member of the Housing Ombudsman Service (under the name of the parent - Evenbrook Group Limited) accordingly we are not a member of a redress scheme or client money protection scheme.
You can find out more by contacting us directly.
Would you like to know more about this property?