Number of Beds: 0
Property Type: Studio
Second floor studio flat, available now!
Facilities include: Double Glazing • Parking
This second floor unfurnished studio benefits from; living area with partitioned sleeping area, separate kitchen with cooker, bathroom with shower over bath, double glazing & gated off road parking. Call now to arrange a viewing.
Bills are not included
Benefitting from excellent transport links, several bus routes serve the area including the number 74 & 79. Handsworth Booth Street Metro station is a short 10 minute walk away, giving direct access to Birmingham City Centre and West Bromwich. Sandwell Court is also ideally situated for access to the M5 and national motorway network.
Council Tax Band A.
The property is for a Maximum number of two tenants.
Sorry no pets.
Call now for more information!
* Please note that:
- All Lettings are subject to status and Assured Shorthold Tenancy contract
- No security deposit is normally required
- No letting or admin fees are charged
- Applications are considered on their merits and multiple applications may be taken in respect of each property
- Affordability of rent and related utility and other costs are assessed and successful applicants are normally in full-time permanent employment and may require a guarantor if it is a new job or a position they have only been in for a few months
Before the tenancy starts
We do not charge any fees or holding deposits. We do not take security deposits.
During the tenancy (payable to Evenbrook Limited - the landlord)
As well as paying the rent, permitted payments include:
Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider)
Utilities – electricity, water
Communications – telephone and broadband
Connection & subscription of cable/satellite supplier
Other permitted payments
Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
We let only properties that we own i.e. we are an in-house letting operation. Our group is a member of the Housing Ombudsman Service (under the name of the parent - Evenbrook Group Limited) accordingly we are not a member of a redress scheme or client money protection scheme.
You can find out more from our website or by contacting us directly.
Would you like to know more about this property?
Would you like to take a look around this property?
Have you made your decision about this property?