Number of Beds: 0
Property Type: Studio
Unfurnished second floor studio available now!
Facilities include: Double Glazing • Parking
This second floor unfurnished studio benefits from; an open plan spacious living area with modern kitchen & integrated cooker, area for a double bed, 2 storage cupboards & stylish bathroom with shower over bath. Should be viewed to be appreciated, CALL NOW.
The apartment is located approximately 3 miles easy commute to Birmingham City Centre & is close to local amenities.
Benefitting from excellent transport links, several bus routes serve the area including the 16 & 101 to the City Centre and the 11 Outer Circle route. Hamstead train station is a 15 minute walk away, giving direct access to Birmingham City Centre and Walsall and the national rail network. Browns Green also benefits from having both the M5 & M6 within a 10 minute drive.
Council Tax Band A.
* Please note that:
- All Lettings are subject to status and Assured Shorthold Tenancy contract
- No security deposit is normally required
- No letting or admin fees are charged
- Applications are considered on their merits and multiple applications may be taken in respect of each property
- Affordability of rent and related utility and other costs are assessed and successful applicants are normally in full-time permanent employment and may require a guarantor if it is a new job or a position they have only been in for a few months
- Rent is £455pcm for a single applicant / £495pcm for a joint application
Before the tenancy starts
We do not charge any fees or holding deposits. We do not take security deposits.
During the tenancy (payable to Evenbrook Limited - the landlord)
As well as paying the rent, permitted payments include:
Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider)
Utilities - electricity, water
Communications - telephone and broadband
Connection & subscription of cable/satellite supplier
Other permitted payments
Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
We let only properties that we own i.e. we are an in-house letting operation. Our group is a member of the Housing Ombudsman Service (under the name of the parent - Evenbrook Group Limited) accordingly we are not a member of a redress scheme or client money protection scheme.
Would you like to know more about this property?
Would you like to take a look around this property?
Have you made your decision about this property?