Number of Beds: 0
Property Type: Studio
Newly refurbished GROUND FLOOR studio flat available.
Facilities include: Double Glazing • Parking • Central Heating
This property benefits from; spacious living/sleeping with a separate fitted kitchen with integrated cooker & bathroom with shower over bath. The property benefits from central heating and double glazing. CALL NOW
Bills are not included.
Within easy commute of Birmingham City Centre, Browns Green is located approximately 3 miles North West of the centre, in the popular area of Handsworth Wood.
Benefitting from excellent transport links, several bus routes serve the area including the 16 & 101 to the City Centre and the 11 Outer Circle route. Hamstead train station is a 15 minute walk away, giving direct access to the Birmingham City Centre and Walsall and the national rail network. Browns Green also benefits from having both the M5 & M6 within a 10 minute drive.
Photos are an indication of the standard of property available.
Council Tax Band A.
The property is for a maximum number of two tenants.
Sorry no pets.
Call now for more information!
* Please note that:
- All Lettings are subject to status and Assured Shorthold Tenancy contract
- No security deposit is normally required
- No letting or admin fees are charged
- Applications are considered on their merits and multiple applications may be taken in respect of each property
- Affordability of rent and related utility and other costs are assessed and successful applicants are normally in full-time permanent employment and may require a guarantor if it is a new job or a position they have only been in for a few months
- Rent is £440pcm for a single applicant / £460pcm for a joint application
Before the tenancy starts
We do not charge any fees or holding deposits. We do not take security deposits.
During the tenancy (payable to Evenbrook Limited - the landlord)
As well as paying the rent, permitted payments include:
District heating system fixed price monthly charge:
Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider)
Utilities – electricity, water
Communications – telephone and broadband
Connection & subscription of cable/satellite supplier
Other permitted payments
Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
We let only properties that we own i.e. we are an in-house letting operation. We are not a member of a redress scheme or client money protection scheme.
You can find out more by contacting us directly.
Would you like to know more about this property?